Home / Meet the Dogs / Events / Announcements / Bulletin Board / Rules
1. CLEAN UP Immediately clean up after your dogs.
2. NO UNATTENDED DOGS ALLOWED You cant clean up or break up a fight from outside.
3. FIGHT PREVENTION
Females in Heat No females in any stage of heat may enter the run.
Unneutered Males If your unneutered male is involved in any altercation regardless of who started it, dont argue or blame JUST LEAVE. If this rule is not followed, we will have no choice but to adopt the rules of most other runs, which ban all unneutered males.
Correcting Aggressive Behavior If your dog is behaving in an aggressive manner (attacking, intimidating, mounting or annoying another dog), correct that behavior immediately. If your dog continues to behave in an aggressive manner, remove it from the run.
Breaking up a Fight If a fight occurs, all involved dog owners must immediately break it up.
4. NO CHILDREN No children allowed in the run without the supervision of an adult.
5. VACCINATIONS All dogs and puppies must be properly immunized.
6. FOOD AND TOYS Use caution with food and dog toys in the run. If it bothers you that other dogs will compete for your food and your dogs toys, then DONT BRING THEM INTO THE RUN.
7. NO ILLEGAL DRUGS OR ALCOHOL IN THE RUN.
8. YOU MUST HAVE A DOG TO ENTER THIS RUN This is a dog run, not a childrens playground or picnic area.
9. DONT LITTER Place all newspapers and extinguished cigarette butts in the trash cans.
10. CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR DOG!!
Designed and Maintained by ThotfulSpot Productions © 2001
All rights reserved - Last updated - 07/17/2001